Blueberry Maple Crisp
- Topping Ingredients:
- ¾ c. old-fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ c. almond flour
- ¼ c. almonds, sliced
- ¼ c. honey, preferably local
- 2 T. unsalted butter, melted
- ⅛ t. table salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place blueberries in a large bowl. Add maple syrup, cinnamon, allspice, rosemary, and salt. Toss to combine and set aside.
- Combine the oat topping ingredients in a separate bowl and stir until oats are coated, and ingredients are well combined. Set aside.
- Pour blueberry mixture into a 10" cast iron skillet and more to the ovn
- Bake for 30 minutes. Loosly cover the dish with aluminum foil if the top layer is nicely browned to prevent overbrowning. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the blueberry crisp is nice and bubbling. Remove from oven, set aside to cool then serve.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Leave a Reply