- 1 package of pork sausage
- 8 slices of sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 slices of cinnamon raisin bread
- 4 eggs
- Form 4 large sausage patties. Fry slowly until done and drain on a paper towel. Break the eggs in the same skillet. Make sure the yolks are broken and cook until firm, turning once. Set aside with the sausage.
- Butter one side of each bread slice. Place bread, butter side down, on a hot grill. In this order, build your sandwich: cheese, sausage patty, egg, cheese, and the second slice of bread, butter side up. When the bottom slice of cheese melts, flip and cook the other side until the cheese melts.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Leave a Reply