This super easy, refreshing chilled soup is perfect for a hot summer day. It comes together in a few minutes without turning on your oven or cooktop. This soup is also great for using those delicious cucumbers from your garden or local farmers' market.
- ½ c. vegetable broth
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1½ c. Greek yogurt
- ½ medium avocado, peeled and seeded
- 1 medium shallot, peeled and cut in half
- 3 T. fresh dill, chopped
- 2 T. fresh lime juice
- 2 t. ground cumin
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Sprigs of fresh dill and/or sliced cucumber for garnish
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. If you prefer a thinner soup, add more broth until you reach the desired consistency. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2- 3 hours.
- To serve, remove from refrigerator and transfer to individual serving bowls and top with sprigs of fresh dill and/or thin slices of cucumber. Enjoy!
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g