- 1 tablespoon dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 cups warm water - approximately 110 degrees
- 4 cups self-rising flour
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¾ cup cooking oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the yeast, brown sugar, and warm water to a small cup or bowl. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Blend the flour, sugar, egg, oil, and yeast mixture in a large bowl.
- Coat a 12-muffin muffin pan with a non-stick spray. Spoon equal amounts of batter into each muffin hole. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g