Single Serve Sticky Buns
- 2 tbsp. butter cut into 10 equal parts
- ½ c. chopped pecans, divided into 10 parts
- 4 tbsp. brown sugar, divided into 10 equal parts
- 1 10- pack refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Using a 10-muffin muffin tin, drop one dollop of butter in each muffin hole. Next, sprinkle one portion of pecans & one portion of brown sugar over the butter. Top with one biscuit.
- Bake for 9 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place a large platter or cookie sheet on top of the muffin tin. Carefully flip the tin over. If necessary, tap the bottom of the muffin tin to release the sticky buns.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Leave a Reply