- 2 c. Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 c. arugula
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, trimmed and quartered
- 3 oz. Feta cheese
- ½ c. pecan halves
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 c. balsamic vinegar
- Add the Romaine lettuce, arugula, strawberries, Feta cheese, and pecans to a large bowl. Season with salt and black pepper to taste, and drizzle with olive oil. Gently toss to combine and set aside.
- To make the balsamic glaze, heat the balsamic vinegar to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring continually, until the glass is reduced to about ⅓ of its original volume, approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly before drizzling over the salad. Transfer the salad to individual salad bowls and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g