Yield: 5 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Rhubarb compote is a great way to add tangy flavor and color to your favorite desserts.
- 2½ cups chopped rhubarb, about 6 stalks
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- One tablespoon lemon juice, ½ a medium lemon
- Wash and cut rhubarb into 1-inch pieces.
- Add the rhubarb to a saucepan with water, sugar, and lemon juice (¼ cup each).
- Cook mixture over medium heat, stirring until the rhubarb is soft and water has evaporated.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 132Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 5mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 1gSugar: 31gProtein: 1g
Leave a Reply