- 2 T. unsalted butter, divided
- 1 8- oz. bag of radishes, rinsed, trimmed, and quartered
- ¼ c. red onion, finely diced
- 2 t. Italian seasoning
- 1 t. ground cumin
- ½ t. ground chili powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- ¾ c. mini sweet peppers, diced (tri-color)
- 4 large eggs
- 4 strips thick-cut bacon, cooked crispy
- 2 T. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 large lime, cut into 8 wedges
- Melt a tablespoon of butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the radishes, red onion, and Italian seasoning. Then, add salt and black pepper to taste, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the radishes develop some color, approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the butter and the chopped peppers to the skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the pepper softens, approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Create four "wells" in the skillet by pushing the vegetables to the side with a spatula. Add an egg into each opening and reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook until the eggs are cooked through, approximately 3-5 minutes, depending on the desired level of doneness.
- Remove from heat and crumble the crispy bacon on top of the skillet. Top with the fresh cilantro and serve immediately with the diced avocado and lime wedges on the side. Enjoy!
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Leave a Reply